PokemonTempest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tempest Forums

+2
Zia45
Infernape
6 posters

Pokemon the after days.

Infernape
    Infernape

Pokemon the after days. Empty Pokemon the after days.

Post by Infernape Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Pokemon the after days. X8kibhO
    Pokemon the after days...

( I'v never made one before, so if it sucks, don't blame me XD )

What Is This?
    Basically, you create a character and make up your story with them as you go along. Your character could also meet up with the other people in the rp. Below is the back story for the whole thing and you should try to make your posts fit in well.  

Back Story
    7 years ago something happened that changed the world of pokemon forever: For thousands of years people have managed to tame pokemon for their own uses, first they were used maliciously for war, more recently for friendly battles in a much more peaceful existence. Little did we know that each year, each generation the pokemon were adapting the the trainers devices. Pokeballs that had kept them captured for years were starting to lose their effect. The pokemon that were once tame and harmless were starting to break out.  

At first this was only a select few, random occurrences that were kept under control. But 7 years ago it all changed. All at once, in the course of one devastating week almost all the pokemon across all known regions broke free. This resulted in mass chaos and rebellion. Pokemon started attacking their former owners and destroying small towns, and after thousands of years of captivity these incredibly powerful beings were free to wreak their revenge.

You will be a trainer, helping in a small town in Kanto were the proffesor has devolped a pokeball more advanced than before, that will contain the wild pokemon. And will millions of angry pokemon running wild your task is to spread the new pokeballs across the region and try to get Kanto back under human control.

Registration Form

Name:
    Starting pokemon: (can be any evo.)
    Other pokemon: (up to 2 max, and no max evos, can catch more.)
    Description:
    Backstory: (optional)

Members:
    Infer= Jake
    Zia= Sabrina
    Rillichere= Rillichere
    Ichigo= Ichigo
    Foresty= Mizore
    Aizawa= Aoi Tsuki
    Click To Show Members:

Rules
    -No stupidly powerful characters please.
    -No controlling someone else's character.
    -No double posting.
    -You must ask me before catching a legendary.
    -Your post must make sense.
    -Try to use decent English.

Last edited by Infer101 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Zia45
    Zia45

Pokemon the after days. Empty Re: Pokemon the after days.

Post by Zia45 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Name: Sabrina Caraline Asterwood
    Starting pokemon: Shinx
    Other Pokémon: Turtwig
    Descripton: Long brown hair, Green eyes, basically a much younger version of the ranger from the trainer games.

Hai!
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Name: Rillichere
    Starting pokemon: Charizard
    Other pokemon: Bulbasaur, Squirtle
    Description: A person like Johnny Bravo.
    Pokemon the after days. 9k=
    Backstory: Epic Trainer, likes to get beat up and go at it again!
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:13 am

**Ill start i guess**

Jake had just left the town after talking to Professor Oak about his new invention, a new pokeball was supposed to be able to catch any pokemon again and keep them under control. He had headed straight for the forest that bordered the town. And since he was one of about 6 trainers left in the town the job fell down to him to go and start fighting back against the wild pokemon that have been attacking them. It was about an hour into searching through the forest when he had first spotted them, a group of wild (and angry) rydon sleeping in an open grassy area and their leader, an abnormally huge rhyperior that stood guard whilst its herd slept. ''This is my chance!'' said Jake quietly to himself, '' If I can catch one of these with the new pokeball I can prove to the Profesor that his invention works. I just have to get closer.''

Now only metres away from one of the sleeping Rydon and hiding in a bush Jakes breath was heavy, and he could feel his heart pounding. It was very rare that someone got this close without being attacked. Not wanting to waste time he quickly got out one of the new pokeballs from his pocket. And that was his first mistake. His arm brushed past a low branch and snapped it. Grabbing the attention of the Rhyperior instantly.

Jakes legs leaped into action, running away as fast as he could. The Rhyperior has awakened the rest of the heard as soon as it spotted him, and they were now chasing after him through the forest.
    He was running as fast as his legs could take him, and could feel the burnt leaves crunching under foot from the last forest fire caused by a rampaging Charizard. The dead trees raced by as he ran deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly his foot got caught on a loose tree root and he started to fall. He could hear the thundering sound of a pokemon stampeding its way closer to him. Hitting his head hard he felt the darkness closing in as he struggled for his feet. Then he passed out.
    Zia45
    Zia45

Post by Zia45 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:51 am

Sabrina saw the boy fall. She ran to him and dragged him into her cave like home . She laid him onto a pile of leaves and walked away
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Jake felt his vision returning, and leaves brushing by his face. Trying to stand up he noticed another person next to him, dragging him along the forest floor. ''Who are you?'' He asked, but there as no reply. Maybe she hadn't heard him. ''Wait stop!'' He shouted, suddenly remembering the rydon that were after him, and the reason for him being here. ''I have to test the new pokeball, it's important! Let Go!'' After this the person let him be, but was obviously confused as to why this boy wasn't happy she saved his life. It was then Jake noticed the Turtwig beside her, and realise she must be one of the lucky few who managed to tame a wild pokemon and befriend it. ''I'll explain later, but can you please just help me fight off the rydon instead of running?'' He asked.
    Zia45
    Zia45

Post by Zia45 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:04 pm

'' What Rydon? '' She asked, curious. Her shinx emerged from behind her, growling at the boy. Turtwig jumped in front of his master protectively. '' Down boy. '' She said, The Turtwig obeying. She tilted her head, studying the boy in front of her.
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:28 pm

''Those!!'' He shouted in reply whilst pointing towards the heard of rydon that had surrounded them whilst they talked. ''We've got to defeat them, but leave one alive. I have to test out a new pokeball that the prof gave me.'' Jake ran towards the east side and looked across the surrounding trees. ''Ok, I can count 4 over here, 3 on your side and their leader is no where to be seen. Do you think you can take them?'' Before waiting for a reply he reached for the pokeball in his pocket, the normal red kind, and pressed the button. A blinding red light emerged from its middle and out came his Infernape. It jumped up and down, obviously exited to do battle after so long. ''Ok Infernape you ready?'' And they both prepared for battle.
    Zia45
    Zia45

Post by Zia45 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm

'' Finally, a little action! '' She exclaimed, sending Turtwig and Shinx on the field. Shinx electrocuted 2 Rydons and paralyzed one, while Turtwig headbutted it. After a minute or 2 it passed out. '' That answer your question? '' She grinned.
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Infernape ran after the closest rydon, and before it had chance to react it used flamethrower. It send the rydon running back into the forest. Straight after the Infernape spun round to face another one that had snook up behind him, it used close combat, deflecting the enemies fury attacks whilst dealing fatel damage. ''That's 3 down and 2 paralysed, we make a good team haha.''
    Zia45
    Zia45

Post by Zia45 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:44 pm

'' Who said we were a team? ''
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Out of the blue, another trainer appeared! With a Charizard on his side, he was tall-ish, before the Infernape could attack the paralysed Rydons, Charizard threw a huge fire bolt at the Rydons making them faint instantly. But trouble was still near, the Rhyperior appeared from behind a few trees and took out the turtwig which did not see it coming, immediatly Rillichere saw the danger and leapt back and fell right before the Rhyperior attacked with a Double Kick, Charizard flew in front of Rillichere trying to save his owner and got hit with the double kick.
    Immediatly, Rillichere threw out the two advanced pokeballs out coming Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Bulbasaur ran to aid the fallen but still breathing Charizard and Squirtle ran to protect Rilllichere and attacked the Rhyperior with "Bubble", although it didnt cause much damage it took the Rhyperior off it's feet.
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Shocked at the girls response Jake was distracted, and turned his head just in time to see a charizard take out remaining the rydon. ''Oh no! It's the charizard.'' But he noticed something, it wasn't the same one that had terrorised the town for so long. This one was fighting for them. Suddenly, the Rhyperior presented its self, launching a powerful Double Kick at a tree. No, that wasn't a tree, it was a person. ''That must be charizards trainer!'' just when Jake thought the new trainer would be hit he sent out more pokemon, and they knocked the Rhyperior off its feet.

With Infernape down and most other pokemon occupied Jake sent out his second pokemon. ''Pancham!'' It leaped out of its pokeball and ran towards the struggling rhyperior. Despite being small it packed a punch, and continuously used leaf blade at the beasts legs, stopping it from getting back up. ''Go on! beat it!'' he shouted to the stranger.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 pm

"Not my style" replied Rillichere, as soon as he was back on his feet he ordered the Squirtle and Bulba to launch attacks one after the other, the bulbasaur attacked with solarbeam and Squirtle continued to use the bubble, this continued to happen till the rhyperior was completely down but not yet fainted, then Rillichere threw out one of the advanced great balls and a red light came out taking inside the Rhyperior, the great ball kept moving for a while but then it stopped, just when Rillichere thought the trouble was over, suddenly the Rhyperior came back out the great ball and attacked the Bulbasaur!
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:22 pm

''Pancham use earthquake!'' Jake wanted to get the battle over with asap, without any more injuries. Pancham punched the floor with all its strength and a small rubble could be felt underneath the forest floor. But that was it. But nothing else happened, ''Damn! You still can't do it? Oh well, keep attacking!'' Then Infernape leaped between the Rhyperior and the strangers bulbasaur, it blocked its attacks and started to used sunny day. ''Great, now tell your guy to use solarbeam, I'd like to see it refuse to be caught after that.''
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 pm

"Not gonna follow your orders, back off I'll handle this one myself" replied Rillichere "Squirtle use tackle Bulbasaur leaf blade!" The pokemon followed his orders and that sent the rhyperior flying off hitting the tree, Rillichere threw out another great ball and this one easily caught the Rhyperior who was greatly stunned. "I guess the great balls work too, you keep working on those pokeballs kid haha".
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Jake commanded Infernape and Pancham to return. And watched as the injured rydon ran away as soon as their leader was caught. ''Wow, well atleast we know they work. congrats on getting that Rhyperior by the way. We should go and tell the town what happened. name's Jake.'' He held out his hand to the stranger.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:44 pm

"Rillichere", Rillichere shaked the hand of the stranger, and ordered the pokemons to return, "yeah thanks, and we should head back to town but before that Professor Oak ordered me to check the Masterball, I'll head off but i won't stop you if you come because I'm not going to use my masterball on something useless sso there I'll need all the help I can."

Last edited by _Rillichere_ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

''Oh did he, well if u don't mind i'd love to see that. He only gave me boring pokeballs, I wonder why.''
    Jake walked of into the forest deeper, in search of something stronger to test the final advanced pokeball on.

After walking for a while Jake stopped at a large rock, and sat down. ''I have an idea, do you remember when the first few pokemon kept breaking free, and attacking? There was one pokemon that kept on destroying villiage after villiage, emergency police sealed away near here in a temple. Whatever pokemon it is, it must be strong right?'' Jake looked at the guy, hoping he took the hint. He'd always wanted an excuse to got their for so long but never had one.
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Name: Mizore
    Starting pokemon: (can be any evo.): Ditto
    Other pokemon: Vanillite o.O
    Description:

Pokemon the after days. CkMzVPg
    She is basically a stalker who doesn't even help unless she cares about the person... and there's always that lollipop, surprisingly it never melts and she can speak perfectly well with it in her mouth.

Backstory: No

Yay, supporting roles!
    ichigo_goku

Pokemon the after days. Empty REgisteration

Post by ichigo_goku Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Name: Ichigo
    Starting pokemon: (Dark Arceus (ICE) )
    Other pokemon: (None)
    Description: A dark pokemon trainer , who appears eventually when anyone needs him the most.
    Backstory: (Back then, while the world was being destroyed by pokemons who set free from the barrier of their pokeballs , a clan named pure-bloods {meaning who binds their soul with their pokemon} got awaken from their long sleep. The speciality of this clan is they bind their soul with the legendary pokemons. and they only help the one who is pure from their heart and respects their pokemons. But while the world was nearing to the verge or its end, a mysterious member from that clan named Ichigo raised an objection to his clan rules. And as expected he was denied. So he came out of his clan, with his Aim and motto of helping not just helping the pure hearted trainers , but anyone who deserved to be helped.
    AND HENCE HIS JOURNEY BEGAN)
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 pm

OOC: Woah woah woah. Ichigo is supposed to be good, haven't you even watched Bleach? Razz

I keed
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:04 pm

"There were only three masterballs you must have been late to get them, and well whichever it was you are right it must be strong where do you think we should start our search? I think somewhere abandoned because I haven't really heard something that strong destroying towns these days. You in?"
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:06 pm

''well that sucks, But yeah sure I'm in. And I would say to start in that abandoned mine? I'v heard rumours that that's where they captured it, by collapsing the mine and locking it inside. It's over to the north.'' Jake was confused as to why the prof didn't give him a master ball. But his confusion was overshadowed by the excitement of looking for this mysterious pokemon.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 pm

"I'm in for sure, let's do this, well race you to it Razz I bet 20 pokeballs i get there before you Razz Just make it there alive" said Rillichere hoping for a contest. "We might just meet in the middle."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 pm