PokemonTempest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tempest Forums

+2
Zia45
Infernape
6 posters

Pokemon the after days.

Foresty
    Foresty

Pokemon the after days. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon the after days.

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Mizore watched from behind a dense area of bushes. As usual, she took notes on the one she was set on stalking, Jake. "Believes all rumors," she scribbled onto her handy little notepad. Ditto was beside her, staring into the sky.
    ichigo_goku

Post by ichigo_goku Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm

***apparently everyone around notices some one moving and they see a shadow in black robes moving around***
    Ichigo appears for a moment , and mysteriously a pokemon gets faint near jake, { who was trying to attack jake} the pokemon was corrupted infernape. Ichigo then purifies the soul of infernape and again vanishes back to shadows

***Everyone around starts to get mysterious questions of this guy in black***
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Mizore ignored the random appearance as she flitted from shadow to shadow, a technique mastered over the years. With a steady hand, she wrote down everything her target was doing. Ditto, however, had been startled by Ichigo's appearance and turned into a Pidgey by accident.
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Jake laughed as rillichere ran off, ''haha, so he wants a race huh? well i'll give him a race.'' And he ran into the opposite direction for a short cut, hoping to find a way to cross the river and beat him their. He sent out pancham as he went, to keep an eye out for attackers whilst they ran. But the whole time he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being followed.
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Mizore had to take extra caution as Jake neared the river. She never was great when it came to stalking while swimming. But while Mizore was coming up with a strategy to follow her target, she found herself crashing into Pancham.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Rillichere ran to the nearest Pokecenter, hoping to get Charizard relieved of the pain, he was there in no time and Charizard was healed really quickly. Then Rillichere sat on Charizard's back and took off avoiding any ground threat from wild pokemons and a quicker way through to the cave. Just then his eye caught glimpse of a pidgey, Rillichere stopped the Charizard and eyed the pidgey but surprisingly the pidgey did not attack, it fled to some dense bushes, Rillichere hoping to find a trainer followed the pidgey and his Charizard burned the dense bushes to ash and found behind the bushes a trainer following Jake!
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Just as Jake had found a bunch of fallen branches and was starting to build a raft, he heard Panchams cry from behind him. Turning around in shock he saw a girl half hidden behind a tree, and pancham was pointing in her direction. ''Pancham, who is that?'' He asked. Just then Pancham came out from behind the tree. ''Wait, two of them? What's going on.''
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Mizore looked up as the shadow of a Charizard crossed over her. She was surprised to see Rillichere and Jake staring at her. "Hello," she said awkwardly.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Rillichere had now seen the silent wierd trainer bump into the Pancham as well as Jake trying to make a raft, he ordered his Charizard to lower down into the area and landed just behind the trainer with the notebook. Just before the trainer could react Rillichere snapped the notebook out of her hands and shouted, "What is this? Let's see here"
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:36 pm

''oh, rillichere, I didn't expect to see you so soon.'' Said Jake as he walked up to the two pancham, completely distracted. ''Who are you? And why do you have another pancham? I thought their was only one in this region.'' Jake was confused, but then he saw his name written on a notebook and ran over to read what it said.
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:37 pm

"NO!" Mizore screamed, punching Rillichere on the arm. "That's... uh..." She turned around and faced Jake. "My list." Ditto transformed into a Blastoise and darted out of cover, dazed. It then caught up with Mizore.
    "Get my notebook back, Dit...er... Blastoise! Unless you'd like to spare your Pokemon, Rillichere." Mizore bluffed, forgetting that these trainers didn't know she knew their names.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:39 pm

"So you've been spying on us! How do you know my name?!"
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:42 pm

"I'm... uh..." Mizore awkwardly turned to Jake. "You... er... BLUKBERRIES!!! Get 'em, Blastoise!" Ditto attempted to tackle Charizard while Mizore attempted to snatch her notebook back.
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Jake was staring at the blastoise, and it looked serious, he walked backwards to put some distance between him and the strange girl, to prepare to send out Infernape if anything got bad. Then the blastoise attacked. He sent out infernape and commanded it to pin the blastois to the ground. It held for long but soon overpowered infernape. Clearly this type match up wasn't in his favour.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Rillichere being much stronger than Mizore shoved her off, and grabbed her by her arm saying, "Not so fast, Charizard fly and throw a fire blast at that Blastoise, I'm pretty sure he's not a blastoise, no water attack on you yet, if he was a Blastoise you'd have been Hydro Pumped already isn't that right girl?" grinning at the spy.
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Mizore girl-slapped Rillichere. "What's your problem, Rillichere? And here I thought you were a good friend to Jake." As she said that last word, the stalked smiled dreamily. The smile quickly faded as her Ditto fainted and returned to its original form. "Ditto! Return!" She struggled to move her arm free of the trainer's grasp and reached for a Pokeball to protect Ditto.
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:54 pm

''Yeah, I thought that was strange, So it's a ditto. Infernape come back here.''  The girl was looking more and more nevous and then out of nowhere Jakes' pancham jumped on her back to attack.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Rillichere grabbed the spy's hand, before she could reach for a pokeball, "Nuh uh, Charizard tackle it down! Charizard pinned the ditto to the ground. "You want your ditto to live you tell me what you're upto right now! Jake make sure that ditto doesnt transform and or slide away."
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm

"Jake!!! call your pancham into your pokeball we don't wanna hurt this....whoever she is, I'm pretty sure she's going to give in" Rillichere alarmingly shouted to Jake!
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Mizore stepped away from Rillichere as the Pancham clung to her back. She wouldn't dare to risk sending out Vanillite and getting her last Pokemon knocked out, too, so she used Sweet Kiss on Pancham and ran for it while the Pokemon was still confused.
    Infernape
    Infernape

Post by Infernape Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:59 pm

''ok, pancham hold it in place.'' Pancham jumped onto the slimy pink blob and tried to grab it. But it was too slimy and was hard to contain.
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Rillichere reached out for his pokeball, and shouted throwing the pokeball out, "Bulbasaur, I choose you! Vine Whip bulbasaur make sure she doesn't get away!" Bulbasaur grabs the spy with it's vines and brings it right back to Rillichere who says, "Going somewhere huh? I don't think so"

Last edited by _Rillichere_ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:01 pm

"Jake if that Ditto escapes i take you down!" Rillichere shouted to Jake. "Charizard same goes for you!"
    Foresty
    Foresty

Post by Foresty Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Mizore returned Ditto to its Pokeball and swatted at the vines threatening to bind her. "Just give me my notebook, jerk! Not you, Jake, you're fine."
    _Rillichere_
    _Rillichere_

Post by _Rillichere_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:06 pm

"Charizard! Get her, fly above her and keep track don't lose her, if she hides or tries to hide burn her!" shouted Rillichere.
    Jake come on don't stand there stunned because a girl talked pretty about you. She was stalking you come on, get her! Bulba, Squit let's go, bulba try to get a hold of her :s

Last edited by _Rillichere_ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:23 am